We, the Board of Directors welcome you to the CME. CME respects the privacy of visitors to the Website. We want to make sure that our website is a place that everyone feels comfortable visiting, to read, comment and share information contained within it. Everyone should feel invited and encouraged to join our Website and share their opinions and engage in debate.
We do not collect any information from our users under any means for any illegal reasons.
The information we collect
- First, we collect only the information voluntarily supplied by visitors when they use the Website (i.e., sign up to receive our email, register, post comments or respond to user surveys).
- Second, the technical information that is generated automatically as you navigate through the Website. For example, we and our service providers may collect limited information about the configuration of your computer or other device through which you access the Website, including the type of browser software you use, the operating system you’re running, the resolution of your computer monitor, the website that referred you, the type of mobile device you’re using to access the Website.
Personal Data We Collect May Include
- Contact information: your name and your email.
- Demographic information: country, gender.
- Login information: username and password.
- Communications preferences: as which email messages you would like to receive from us (all; information about webinars; petitions, etc.)
- Questions or correspondence you send to us through the Website.
Consent to Collect
- From the legal basis, we ask for consent during the account creation process by using the checkbox, to be able to provide you with this service.
We do not ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information about yourself to navigate our website. In case you want to use some features that we provide, such as receiving our daily news, then we may ask you to provide certain information such as your email address or your name. If you wish to post comments in any of the public postings on the Website, you have to provide the registration information such as your name and email address and a password.
The information that we collect through the Website is stored within databases that we control. We have put in place appropriate safeguards in accordance with applicable legal requirements to ensure that your data is adequately protected. We will retain personal information about you for at least as long as you are a subscriber and for additional periods of time for our legitimate interests in operating our business. You can request removal of your information at any time.
Who Has Access to Our Data?
- Data at PSNA is not shared with or sold to any third party.
- No one has the right to access to your information.